Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day: Everything you wanted to know about Father's Day [Infographic]



Poem on Father's Day


You made me who I am
You gave me what I need
Without you I am just a boy
But with you I am me
I got a name
A name from you
I lost some tears when you went away
But I knew you’d be back everyday
I would count down the minutes till you came home
And right on time you’d step into our home
You loved your boys with all your heart
You are my world set apart
“I love you dad”
Are words I cannot express.
You’re the man of the hour
The man of the day
This is from us to wish you
HAPPY FATHERS DAY.
Poem by ~David Delgado

 
With Father’s Day right around the corner, what better way to celebrate all the great Dads out there than with another awesome holiday infographic about the history of Father’s Day and our spending habits on dear ole Dad. Ever wonder how many Dads are out there in then nation? How many times does the average Dad read to their child each week? How about the popular pick for TV’s most beloved Dad? Which TV Dad do we flip the channel on after collectively rolling our eyes? Check out the Infographic below to find out! [Inforgraphic source]

You can also check our previously published post "Everything you wanted to know about Mother's Day"


Subscribe to our RSS and follow us on twitter for more stuff like this.

Click to enlarge
fathers-day-special-infographic

No comments:

Post a Comment